All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many deafness is an unforeseen challenge, to enter a world of hearing aids and gadgets and to come to terms with other people's insensitivity and jokes. Michael Simmons, a distinguished British journalist, examines the challenge and the stimga associated with hearing loss, and investigates history and science for a solution.
- Author BiographyMichael Simmons worked for the Financial Times as a political journalist specializing in Eastern Europe. He later spent 20 years on the Guardian, once again in Eastern Europe, latterly commentating on political and social affairs in Britain.He is also a columnist for RNID's One in Seven magazine. He is the author of five books.
- Author(s)Michael Simmons
- PublisherPeter Owen Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPeter Owen Publishers
- Weight254 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.