All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a compendium of the latest research on acoustic communication in these highly vocal vertebrates. The chapters are written by experts currently investigating the physiology and behavior of amphibians, in the laboratory and in the field. This integrated approach provides a neuroethologically-driven and evolutionary basis for our understanding of acoustic communication and its underlying mechanisms. The intended audience includes senior undergraduates, physiologists, zoologists, evolutionary biologists and communication specialists.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleSpringer Handbook of Auditory Research
- Series Part/Volume Number28
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight581 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlbert S. Feng,Peter M. Narins,Richard R. Fay
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of hardcover 1st ed. 2006
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.