All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn simple language, explains how the ears work to help us hear. Describes how the parts of the ear take in light and how the nerves in the ear send messages to the brain to tell us what we hear --Provided by publisher.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherSmart Apple Media
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSenses (Smart Apple)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSmart Apple Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.