About this product
- DescriptionOne of the distinguished comic dramatist's more somber plays, this entertaining allegory examines apathy, confusion and lack of purpose as causes of major world problems, with larger-than-life characters representing the evils of the modern world.
- Author BiographyIn the course of his long and prolific career, George Bernard Shaw (1856 1950) wrote 60 plays, in addition to music and literary criticism. An avid socialist, he regarded his writing as a vehicle for promoting his political and humanitarian views.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width128 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best Selling in Fiction Books
- AU $65.29New
- AU $52.48Used
A Game of Thrones: The Story Continues: The Complete Box Set of All 7 Books by George R. R. Martin (Paperback, 2012)
- AU $53.32New
- AU $47.47Used
- AU $16.06New
- AU $8.05Used
- AU $16.56New
- AU $18.32New
- AU $27.93New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.06
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $15.94
- AU $55.66Trending at AU $57.77
- AU $33.92Trending at AU $35.91
- AU $22.82Trending at AU $25.35
- AU $20.57Trending at AU $22.25
- AU $18.40Trending at AU $28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.