All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionM. Gabriel Khan, MD, concisely assembles in a reader friendly format all the clinically useful information that an internist needs in both his daily rounds and abusy office practice to find correct clinical diagses and choose optimal pharmacologic therapies for their patients. Highlights include a simplified method for recognition of, and a practical therapeutic approach to, arrhythmias, as well as a more logical approach to drug management of hypertension than that given by the Joint National Committee, instructive algorithms that simplify the diagsis and treatment of syncope, and extensive diagstic information on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. A large number of illustrative electrocardiograms that help to clarify the most often misinterpreted of all cardiologic tests and extensive discussions of practical cardiovascular pharmacology complete this magisterial survey.
- Author(s)M. Gabriel Khan
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Cardiology
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight2560 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2005
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.