All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionHeart rate variability (HRV) has become a popular method to study automic modulation of the cardiovascular system. Cardiovascular health depends on the proper functioning of several physiological systems, including the automic nervous system, which exerts its function via a complex interaction between its two branches: sympathetic and parasympathetic. Additionally, heart rate variability has been widely applied in basic and clinical research studies for describing the extent of sinus arrhythmia, and for assessing the function of cardiac automic regulation quantitatively. In other words, it is a mirror of the balance of sympathetic and vagal activity. This book discusses the progstic significance, risk factors and clinical applications of heart rate variability.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight566 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byShelby Walters
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.