Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionDid you realize the book of Psalms is full of God's promises and messages for life today? Have you ever considered that these messages and promises are for you? Heart Songs: Reflections from the Book of Psalms is one Christian's personal meditation and joyful response to these age-old scriptures that bring comfort, reassurance, and hope. Each reflection is a heart-to-heart talk with God in which the author ackwledges God's promises and responds in gratefulness. By offering insights and drawing connections to other Bible passages, the author helps readers see the power of these scriptures to affect their daily lives. God does t want to be distant. He wants to be kwn personally by each of us. And His promises are true for all who believe and trust in Him. Heart Songs beckons readers to open up their hearts to these truths and to claim God's promises for their own.
- Author(s)Carolyn Taylor Petroski
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.