Heart Thoughts: A Daily Guide to Finding Inner Wisdom by Louise L. Hay (Paperback, 1992)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompiled from Louise L Hay's meditations, spiritual treatments, and lectures, Heart Thoughts is an easy-to-use, pick-up-and-choose guide to assist you in your day-to-day experiences. Use the index to look up one of Louise's gems of wisdom for a specific area of life or open a page at random - you may be surprised by how relevant the words are to you at that moment.
- Author BiographyLouise L. Hay is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher, and the bestselling author of 27 books, including You Can Heal Your Life and Empowering Women. Her works have been translated into 25 different languages in 33 countries throughout the world. Since beginning her career as a Science of Mind minister in 1981, she has assisted thousands of people in discovering and using the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. Louise is the owner and founder of Hay House, Inc.
- Author(s)Louise L. Hay
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/1992
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Weight254 g
- Width128 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byLinda Carwin Tomchin
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.