All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised update of the foundational text on birth assisting from internationally rewned authority Elizabeth Davis, offering professional guidance for both aspiring and veteran midwives. Presenting information on what to expect during each stage of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum recovery, Heart and Hands has been the most trusted guide for midwives and expecting parents for more than two decades. This completely revised edition includes new photographs and illustrations, updated resources for parents, and a current list of midwifery schools. Information will be added throughout to reflect the latest research on the physiology of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. Combining time-hored teachings with the most current obstetric techniques, this essential reference empowers birthing helpers and parents to create a truly woman-centered birth experience.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH DAVIS has been a midwife, women s health care specialist, educator, and consultant for more than 30 years. Sheserved as president of the Midwifery Education AccreditationCouncil for the United States. She holds a degree in holistic maternitycare from Antioch University, and is certified by the NorthAmerican Registry of Midwives.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Davis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication30/07/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight862 g
- Width201 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.