All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn established cardiologist, sensitive to medicines current need for renewal, explains how the answer may come literally...from the heart. Today, medicine itself and the concepts of both health and treatment must be revisited from a different standpoint, where the patient is t simply a machine, but the interconnection between body and spirit. The author presents an extraordinary record of various case histories through which she has personally verified this interconnection, showing how the physical side has healed by working with the spiritual aspect. As part of the overall picture, the heart is t just an effective and powerful symbol of a well-organised society, but it also represents the meeting point for both body and emotions, due to physiological reasons: this therefore makes the heart the key towards reaching a new concept of total healing. The book is accompanied by a supporting review of the latest news and publications related to this new healing concept, a field in which the author has trained very thoroughly.
- Author BiographySilvia Di Luzio is a cardiologist and Senior Research Associate at the University of Chicago, USA. Having worked in hospitals, nursing homes and sports-related associations, she combines her medical experience with her long standing training together with Antony Robbins. She has also trained in both PNL and psycho-oncology at Prof. O. Carl Simontons school.
- Author(s)Silvia Luzio
- PublisherBlossoming Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTorino
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintBlossoming Books
- Weight202 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.