All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionIn this symbolic story we follow Charles Marlow as he recounts his adventure to a group of men aboard a ship anchored in the Thames Estuary from dusk through to late night. The passage of time and the darkening sky during Marlow's narrative parallels the atmosphere of the events he narrates.
- Author BiographyJoseph Conrad an English novelist of Polish descent, a master of prose who brought a distinctly non-English tragic sensibility into English literature. Conrad drew on his native Poland's national experiences and on his personal experiences in the French and British merchant navies, to create literature that reflects aspects of a European culture, while plumbing the depths of the human soul.
- Author(s)Joseph Conrad
- PublisherMax Bollinger
- Date of Publication26/09/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTimeless Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMax Bollinger
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight112 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byMax Bollinger
- Illustrator(s)Max Bollinger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.