Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen magazine writer Kate Dovan is assigned to profile the building and architectural firm of her first and only love, she heads back to the South Carolina Low Country to face the demons she left behind. Nothing about Danny Flannery's life is what Kate thought it would be, and as the truth is revealed she longs for a big fat do-over. Danny's made a success of his building firm but is hesitant to participate in a flashy magazine spread. He's dead-set against it when he realizes the journalist sent to interview him is the only woman he's ever loved and lost. Under pressure from his business partner, Danny agrees to sit down for an interview with the girl he once knew as Kat Fordham and realizes her name isn't the only thing that's changed. Everything he thought was true about the past is a lie. When Danny discovers Kate still wears the heart-shaped sea glass necklace he made for her years ago, they clear the air and their passion reignites. But Kate's still keeping secrets to protect their fragile new relationship. With her family estranged and her career on the line, will she come clean before Danny finds out the truth and will Danny risk his heart again for the only woman he's ever loved?
- Author BiographyBIO: Christy Hayes writes romance and women's fiction from her little basement office in the South. She's cooked up all kinds of trouble for her flawed characters when she's not driving her kids to one sporting event or another or walking her pesky rescue mutts through the neighborhood. She lives outside Atlanta, Georgia, with her husband, two children, and two dogs. Check out her books at her christyhayes.com, follow her on twitter @SeaHayes, and read her bi-monthly blog at Women Unplugged. Christy donates a portion of the proceeds from her book sales to charity.
- Author(s)Christy Hayes
- Date of Publication28/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.