All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCJ Wishart is a hardworking country girl with a heart of gold but a life that can be tough. Her job as a wool classer is back-breaking, her family life is a disaster and, after a string of dating debacles, she's put men in the too-hard basket. When strong, handsome Lindsay arrives on the scene as their new shearer, CJ can't help but take notice. They have an undeniable spark, but can she handle the complications and potential heartbreak of falling in love? Set in the colourful world of the shearing sheds, this is a lively and uniquely Australian story of love overcoming adversity.
- Author BiographyFiona Palmer is the author of the novel The Family Farm.
- Author(s)Fiona Palmer
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication22/02/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPenguin Books Australia
- Weight344 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- teddles7608 Jul, 2014by
Authentic of life in the outback
Favourite author of wife. Gives insight into love & life in the outback.touches the heart strings .writer makes characters come to life.
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.