Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor a birthmom, adoption is such a unique loss. When she chooses adoption for her child, she sometimes finds herself unable to deal with the overwhelming sense of loss and sadness. To whom can she turn for encouragement? Traditional counseling doesn't always help. Her child isn't dead, so a memorial service can't provide the closure she so desperately needs. This is the world of the birthmother. She is misunderstood, grieving in spite of her good decision. Millions of these women are alone and hurting. They are angry at God, at themselves, and at their families. Heart of a Birthmom uses the Bible and inspiring, applicable devotions to: offer encouragement in the face of doubt and grief, offer love in spite of how birthmoms view themselves, reflect the light of a holy God, and challenge readers to explore a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. Whether a birthmother chose adoption last month or ten years ago, Heart of a Birthmom is a book whose time has come.
- Author(s)Terri Gake
- PublisherRedemption Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedemption Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.