Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.87+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGain insight into handling daily challenges and use biblical principles to become a true competitor for Christ. As a competitor with a passion for sports, an athlete or coach views all of life through a sports lens. Whether you are an athlete, coach, or sports enthusiast, your competitive drive for success and commitment to your sport may lead to being set apart from others, distancing yourself from friends, family, and church. God wants to be the center t only of your athletics but every other area of your life. Heart of a Competitor is a powerful game plan, providing regular spiritual training that won't take over your workout schedule. Included in this book are 90 inspiring devotions written by competitors for competitors at every level. Now you can gain insight into handling daily challenges and use biblical principles to become a true competitor for Christ. Whether you are putting on a jersey and stepping onto the field of competition, or you are simply trying to get fit, you will be prepared to worship as you compete and give God glory.
- Author BiographySince 1954, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes has challenged athletes and coaches to impact the world for Jesus Christ. FCA is cultivating Christian principles in communities throughout the world by encouraging, equipping, and empowering others to serve as examples and to make a difference. Reaching over two million people annually on the professional, college, high school, junior high, and youth levels, FCA has grown into one of the largest sports ministries. Through this shared passion for athletics and faith, lives are changed for current and future generations. Dan Britton serves as the Fellowship of Christian Athletes' executive vice president of international ministry and training at the National Support Center in Kansas City. He has been on FCA staff since 1991. In high school and college, Dan was a standout lacrosse player. He continued his lacrosse career by playing professional indoor lacrosse for four years with the Baltimore Thunder. He has coauthored three books-- One Word That Will Change Your Life, WisdomWalks, and WisdomWalks SPORTS--and he is the author and editor of eleven FCA books. He still plays and coaches lacrosse and enjoys running marathons. He and his wife Dawn reside in Overland Park, Kansas, with their three children.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.