All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeart of a Toddler's short essays help busy families thrive by creating more mindful & positive connections to children. This joyful and life-affirming book demonstrates how ancient philosophies can be used in everyday life to inspire caretakers of young children who may be feeling frazzled, overwhelmed and lonely. In each passage, author Megin Potter introduces a typical toddler behavior such as screaming, hitting or dawdling and then shows how a shift in perspective can transform it from a negative experience into a pleasant one. By appreciating and emulating child behavior, you too can learn how to overcome unhelpful thoughts and by doing so reduce stress, depression and anxiety. Heart of a Toddler's thought-provoking lessons can lead to a boost in your own energy and creativity while improving your health and family relationships. Megin Potter is the author of numerous articles reaching an audience of more than 100,000 people. This is her first book. She lives in upstate New York.
- Author BiographyMegin Potter demonstrates how ancient philosophies can be utilized in everyday life to inspire more opportunities for enjoyment with our children. By singling out the behaviors of the very young and holding them up as examples for us all to learn from, parents and caretakers of willful toddlers are shown how even the most frustratingly stressful situations can be transformed into pleasurable moments of Zen-like peacefulness. Megin Potter is a beginner to motherhood and to Buddhist thought and wants to share her journey with you. Through straight talk and frank discussion she combines proven ideas with understanding and compassion to make a positive difference in the lives of others by developing effective responses to difficult parenting situations. Read more happiness-centered parenting strategies at Megin's blog; Babysitting with Buddha at www.meginpotter.wordpress.com. She is also a Yahoo! Contributor and has published hundreds of articles for numerous organizations. She can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Author(s)Megin Potter
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.