Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn the short span of only three years, my daddy, my daughter, and my mama all passed away. Devastated and full of pain and grief, I felt so utterly alone. I turned to God in prayer, and He began giving poems to my heart. I knew I had to write them down even though I had never penned before. The more I was obedient, the more at peace I began to feel, until I realized God was helping me to heal in the manner He chose for me. This collection has come about over an eleven year period, and I believe readers will connect to every part of it. If they are experiencing issues, I kw He will give them peace, as He did for me.
- Author(s)J Lainie Hogan
- Date of Publication05/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.