All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionHeartBreak Therapy presents a groundbreaking approach to healing the painful emotions of heartbreak following the end of a relationship. While the book teaches the mind about the nature of heartache, the companion audio tracks gently guide the heart and emotions back to health. Andrew condenses the wisdom gained from years of individualized hyptherapy sessions into a series of healing techniques, allowing the reader to embark upon a literal choose your own healing adventure. In HeartBreak Therapy, Andrew provides an explanation of the conscious and subconscious mind and how hyptherapy is used to free us from cyclical negative thinking and get our emotions back to within a healthy range. Through a hyptherapeutic perspective on love, relationships, and the nature of heartache, Andrew introduces the reader to new models of healing that facilitate insight and encourage emotional well-being.
- Author(s)Andrew Gentile
- PublisherMill City Press, Inc.
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMill City Press, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.