All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $73.17Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.34Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionTwo friends discover that life doesn't always turn out as one would expect in this absorbing family saga. It's t always easy living in a close-knit community where everyone kws everyone else's business. Growing up in a quiet West Country village, butcher's daughter Rebecca Peterson and her best friend Cindy Mason are keen to expand their horizons and see more of the world. On leaving school, Rebecca heads off to university in Cardiff, while Cindy gets a job at the new local supermarket - but dreams of becoming a model or actress. The two friends promise to keep in touch. But when tragedy strikes, rumours and suspicion engulf the village, and the longstanding friendship between the Peterson and Mason families looks set to be torn apart. Will Rebecca and Cindy's friendship survive? Will Rebecca ever see Cindy again?
- Author BiographyRosie Harris is the author of more than twenty romantic sagas which have captivated her readers. Born in Cardiff, Rosie lived in Merseyside after her marriage, before eventually moving south to Buckinghamshire.
- Author(s)Rosie Harris
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight515 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.