All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionNeil seemed like a dream come true for Rachel: a handsome, impeccably mannered, success-oriented Englishman, the fairytale husband she had dreamed of meeting. By the time Neil and Rachel Entwistle were husband and wife, living the good life in a New England town, it was too late to guess the truth: that beneath Neil's good looks and manners was a deceit and darkness On a winter day in 2006, police came to the Entwistle home and found the decomposing bodies of twenty-seven-year-old Rachel and their nine-month old daughter Lillian Rose. Rachel had been shot in the head. Lillian in the stomach. And Neil was gone. Soon, authorities would begin a desperate search that would take them across the Atlantic to find Neil and bring him to trial.
- Author BiographyMichele R. McPhee is the bestselling author of A Professor's Rage, A Mob Story, A Date with Death, and When Evil Rules -all available from St. Martin's Paperbacks. The former award-winning Police Bureau Chief for the New York Daily News, she was the courts and crime reporter for the Boston Herald where she is now a columnist. Currently she is a New England correspondent for ABC News and a Fox 25 TV contributor. A Date With Death was the basis for a Lifetime TV movie that aired in January 2011. She was also story consultant for the Lifetime movie Who Is Clark Rockefeller? that aired in 2010. McPhee's true crime stories have appeared in more than a dozen national magazines, including Maxim, Stuff, Cosmopolitan, New York, ESPN the Magazine, Gotham, Manhattan File, and other international publications. She was the host of two Court TV Mugshot specials and her reporting is also featured in the A&E TV special Crime Ink, and the Discovery series called Rats. Her journalism has taken her to crime scenes across the country and has made her a commentator on breaking news for CNN, MSNBC, and the Fox News Network. She lives in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Michele R McPhee
- PublisherSt. Martin's Griffin
- Date of Publication03/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt. Martin's Griffin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.