All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in English by CandyCane Press in 2004.
- Author BiographyP. K. Hallinan is the best-selling author of more than 100 inspirational stories about holidays, relationships, and life values. In addition to his writing, P.K. is an ordained minister and wellknown school speaker. He lives in the mountains above Ashland, Oregon, with his wife, Jeanne, and their three dogs.
- Author(s)P K Hallinan
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width198 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)P K Hallinan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.