Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.14
About this product
- DescriptionJake Jacobson is a fiftysomething widower who has spent the last year trying to get over his wife's death. He turns to his work in the construction industry and to his newly adopted dog, Butch, to distract him from his grief-and from the nagging sense that there had been a void even before his wife had died. At the tail end of a fishing trip, Jake and Butch are near a beach when they see a woman being chased through a parking lot by two young men, one of whom is carrying a gun. Jake comes to her rescue-and that's how he meets Beth Goodwyne. Beth is also a widow, and it seems the men chasing her were her stepsons. As Jake and Beth get to kw each other, they find themselves quickly falling in love, together finding affection and caring that their earlier relationships lacked. But Beth's stepsons still pose a threat; will Jake be able to keep her safe? In this romance vel, a widower and a widow meet by chance and find true love together for the first time.
- Author(s)T R Charles
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.