CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- Description1666. London is recovering from the Great Plague and mourning it's dead - The city is free at last, like a great old bear, beaten to its knees, bloody but unbowed. But the disease slithered out of London to wreak its evil upon other towns and cities. The worst was over, the Pestilence gone, in search of new feeding grounds, bounteous and plentiful in the villages outside of the London. Harry Lytle, who works for Lord Arlington's intelligence service, is sent to Essex where the plague is breeding to track down a traitor and bring him back alive. But things get tricky when Lord Arlington's lastest recruit for the mission is a man Lytle left dead. Having learnt first hand of Lord Arlington's barbaric cruelty, Lytle kws he can't refuse the job. Travelling into a disease-ridden village with a murderer seems like a better option.
- Author BiographyPaul Lawrence has travelled and worked around the world but has now settled in Sydney, Australia where he runs creative writing workshops for high school students and other aspiring writers.
- Author(s)Paul Lawrence
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication27/01/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleHarry Lytle Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.