Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe third book of Paw Prints in the Sand, Hearts of Gold is t only a book about a dog, but describes the amazing bond between children and dogs. A child should feel the safety of their parent's touch, the warmth of their compassion and the benevolence of their soul. For Peyton Bishop, it was quite the opposite. A victim of domestic abuse, Peyton, along with her mother, Morgan lived under constant fear of her father. When Morgan sustains an injury from one of the beatings, Peyton needs to spend the night at her grandparents. As a method of enforcing her silence, her father gets rid of her golden retriever, Teddy and makes her believe it is her fault, showing her once again who is boss. Once Morgan recovers, she promises that she will bring Peyton to safety in hopes of living a rmal life, but Peyton continues to suffer from the sting of her father's words, an overwhelming guilt about losing Teddy. Hearts of Gold is a fictional story, centered around hope, love and loyalty between a child and her dog, that depicts emotional scars left from child abuse.
- Author BiographyBringing awareness about dog adoption and rescue, one dog at a time! I live in Las Vegas, NV with my husband and three retrievers. I started writing over fifteen years ago, but had written my first book about dogs, Finally Home in the early part of 2010. Throughout my years of living with Buddy, our golden retriever, I always wanted to get his stories down on paper. They were just too comical to keep to myself. If you're reading this, then you might as well know, I am a die-hard dog lover and they are my inspiration for writing. I volunteer with a few animal rescue groups throughout Las Vegas when time permits. Though not all of my books are for dog-lovers, most do have a dog making an appearance now and then. I enjoy writing about their antics and incorporate them in a few of my thrillers. In addition, I donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of each book to various animal rescue groups. I've written eleven books consisting of six books about dogs, one inspirational book of quotes and four thrillers. Please join me on www.elizabethparker.webs.com, or on facebook at www.facebook.com/goldenbooks1 and Twitter at www.twitter.com/golden_books and view my blogs at http: //epbooks.hubpages.com. See you there! Thanks for stopping by!
- Author(s)Professor Elizabeth Parker
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Photographer(s)Professor Elizabeth Parker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.