Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $33.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMee was born with a great gift: the ability to sing other people's stories and heal their pain. But Mee also carries his own pain -- his failure to reach his deaf mother and heal her grief at his father's death. As he travels the country, he eases many people's sorrows, but he cant connect with anyone himself. Mitou also has a gift: spreading joy through a few tes from her accordion. When she hears about Mee--who was born on the same day she was--she kws that surely they belong together, each of them helping others through their music.
- Author(s)Karlijn Stoffels
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date07/06/2012
- Weight277 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Translated byLaura Watkinson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.