Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn her debut book, Thelma Summers shares with wit, humor and spiritual insight the every day happenings that make up her life as a minister's wife, mother of six, and Mimi to 18 grandchildren. Be surprised and inspired by the twists and turns that end these entertaining and heart-warming true stories that reflect God's love and care to one friend or family member after ather. Let these true-to-life accounts written in her inimitable descriptive style--as one reader has said-- bring you to the feet of Jesus.
- Author(s)Thelma J Summers
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.