All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a classic how-to jewelry book and a natural complement and follow-up to Mary Hettmansperger's bestselling Wrap, Stitch, Fold & Rivet . Internationally rewned author Hettmansperger demonstrates easy, effective ways to embellish common metal jewellery. She uses paints, pencils and dips to achieve dramatic colour; applies foils, resins, mica and other materials to alter the jewelry's surface and works with unusual techniques, like the ancient Korean art of Keum Boo, to create a gold-gilt effect. Rings, bracelets, necklaces and pins - virtually any piece can become individualised and breathtaking.
- Author BiographyMary Hettmansperger is the author of the bestselling Wrap, Stitch, Fold & Rivet, as well as Mixed Metal Jewelry Workshop, and Fabulous Woven Jewelry, all published by Lark. Her work has been exhibited at SOFA through the Katie Gingrass Gallery and she does segments for the PBS programs Beads Baubles and Jewels and Quilting Art.
- Author(s)Mary Hettmansperger
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, includes drawings
- Weight712 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.