All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA heat exchanger is a device built for efficient heat transfer from one medium to ather. The media may be separated by a solid wall, so that they never mix, or they may be in direct contact. They are widely used in space heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, petroleum refineries, natural gas processing, and sewage treatment. One common example of a heat exchanger is the radiator in a car, in which the heat source, being a hot engine-cooling fluid, water, transfers heat to air flowing through the radiator. This book presents current research data in the study of heat exchangers, including lightweight compact heat exchangers with open-cell metal; the NTU-effectiveness method to design and assess heat exchangers; a mathematical model for plate heat exchangers; and advances in design optimisation of shell and tube heat exchangers.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication20/06/2011
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Notetables, graphs, diagrams, illus.
- Weight658 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited bySpencer T. Branson
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.