All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the third-year engineering students of undergraduate level in mind, this well set out textbook explains the fundamentals of Heat and Mass Transfer. Written in question-answer form, the book is precise and easy to understand. The book presents an exhaustive coverage of the theory, definitions, formulae and examples which are well supported by plenty of diagrams and problems in order to make the underlying principles more comprehensive. In the present second edition, the book has been thoroughly revised and enlarged. The chapter on steady state one-dimensional heat conduction has been modified to include problems on two-dimensional heat conduction. Finite heat difference method of solving such problems has been covered. Modification has also been included in the text as per the suggestions obtained from various sources. Additional typical problems based on the examination papers of various technical universities have been included with solutions for easy understanding by the students.
- Author BiographyG.S. Sawhney is Professor and Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Greater Noida Institute of Technology, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, U.P., India. Earlier he was at Lord Krishna College of Engineering in the same capacity. Prior to joining teaching, he had served for 28 years in the corps of engineers (Army) and for 10 years in industry. His Fundamentals of Computer Aided Manufacturing and Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics have been appreciated by the faculty and students alike.
- Author(s)G. S. Sawhney
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2010
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.