All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this reliable text provides readers with a thorough understanding of the design procedures that are essential in designing new buildings and building refurbishment. Covering the fundamentals of heat and mass transfer as essential underpinning kwledge, this edition has been thoroughly updated and reflects the need for new building design and building refurbishment to feature low energy consumption and sustainable characteristics. New additions include: * extended and updated worked examples * two new appendices covering renewable energy systems and sustainable building engineering - with startling conclusions. This book is an invaluable guide for HND and degree level students of building services engineering, as well as building, built environment, building engineering and architecture courses.
- Author BiographyKeith J. Moss spent 13 years in contracting and consulting before moving to Bath where he taught to HND and Degree level. He has been an external examiner and verifier for BTEC/Edexcel and served on the CIBSE Education Training and Membership Committee.
- Author(s)Keith J. Moss
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note29 black & white tables, 120 black & white line drawings
- Weight872 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.