Heather Ross Prints: 50+ Designs and 20 Projects to Get You Started by Heather Ross (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionHeather Ross Prints is an invative craft book from the author of Weekend Sewing (published by STC Craft, 2009). In addition to being a designer and seamstress, Heather is well kwn for her whimsical illustrations and fabric designs. In fact, her out of print fabrics are often traded by online resellers for ten times their original price. In this book, Heather presents a DVD with the artwork for more than 40 of her most in demand fabrics as well as instructions for 20 craft projects to make with the designs. The disk included with the book will hold hundreds of digital art files, formatted for use in each of the projects. All of the pattern designs will be available as PDFs and any projects that includes personalised wording (such as stationery and tepads) will be available in editable Word Documents. All of the digital files can be printed at home to make paper crafts such as a sea turtle tepad set, a tebook covered with a sweet horse themed print, vibrant floral gift wrap and a decoupage child's stool. Or the designs can be uploaded to websites that print on demand wallpaper and fabrics. Several sewing projects will be included for use with on demand fabric; such as a child's duvet made with race car fabric, a shower curtain covered with swirling mermaids and a silk nightgown with a Frog Prince print, which will surely make Heather's Weekend Sewing fans happy. A final chapter on how to create your own artwork using Photoshop will appeal to aspiring fabric designers. The book, however, is intended for the whole DIY community, with something for sewers, decorators, graphic designers, scrapbookers and general crafters. No matter what kind of crafter you are, this book will be a valuable resource with something gorgeous to enjoy on every page.
- Author BiographyHeather Ross is an illustrator, seamstress, fabric designer and blogger. Her blog, http://heatherross.squarespace.com/, is read by an average of 80,000 visitors each month. She is the author of Weekend Sewing and is currently illustrating several children's books.
- Author(s)Heather Ross
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.