Heaven Changes Everything: Living Every Day with Eternity in Mind by Todd Burpo, Sonja Burpo (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow does a visit to heaven change your life? Todd and Sonja Burpo's almost-four-year-old son Colton made an unforgettable trip to heaven and back during the darkest, most stressed-out days of their lives. Times were tough, money was scarce, and the bills, frustrations, and fears were piled high. How did Colton's visit to heaven change things for them individually and as a family? And what does any of this mean for you and your life? Todd, and for the first time ever Sonja and Colton, from their perspectives, share what has happened since the release of their New York Times bestseller, Heaven Is for Real. Through their own experiences, and after hearing from thousands of the more than eight million readers who have shared how the story has affected them, they show you how believing heaven is for real will help you survive hardships here on earth, including the death of a loved one or the loss of a child through tragedy, miscarriage, or even abortion. Todd, Sonja, and Colton answer questions such as: * Is it really okay to struggle with and question God? Really? * What hope is there for me if I've lost a child or a loved one to death? Will I ever see them again? * What does heaven feel like? * Can I kw for sure that I'm going to heaven? * Does God really hear me when I pray? They also explain how their story can help you keep thoughts of eternity in mind in the midst of your own overly busy, stressed-out lives. Heaven truly is for real, and believing it changes everything!
- Author BiographyTodd Burpo is pastor of Crossroads Wesleyan and a volunteer fireman. He and his wife, Sonja, have four children: Colton is an active teenager; he has an older sister, Cassie; a younger brother, Colby; and a very special sister he met in heaven. Sonja Burpo is a busy mom and pastor's wife. A certified elementary teacher, Sonja is passionate about children's ministry and helping women work through the difficulty of miscarriage. Sonja Burpo is a busy mom and pastor's wife. A certified teacher in the state of Nebraska, she has taught in the public school system both in Oklahoma as well as in Imperial. Sonja is passionate about children's ministry and helping women through the difficulty of miscarriage.
- Author(s)Sonja Burpo,Todd Burpo
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight312 g
- Width133 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.