All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you believe in God, then you most likely also believe that when your time on earth is finished, your soul will spend eternity in either heaven or hell. Heaven is described as a glorious place free from worry and suffering where everything is perfect. Hell is described as a place of great pain, misery, and despair. No doubt, you would prefer to spend your eternity in heaven. But, what must you do to enter heaven?
- Author BiographyPeter Davidson is the author of twenty-five published books, including nine on religious topics.
- Author(s)Regius Chalmers Professor of English Peter Davidson
- PublisherSweet Memories Publishing
- Date of Publication29/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSweet Memories Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.