Heavy Hitter Sales Linguistics: 101 Advanced Sales Call Strategies for Senior Salespeople by Steve W. Martin (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book that truly explains sales linguistics -- the revolutionary field of study about how customers use and interpret language during the decision-making process. Steve W Martin provides communication strategies that enable salespeople to rise above their competition and impactful psychological suggestions that compel customers' rational intellect and emotional subconscious to buy. Inside is expert advice on: Language-based strategies and tactics to secure customer meetings; What to say, do, and present in face-to-face customer meetings and phone call; Bonding with customers using sales linguistics, the study of how the customer's mind uses language; Perfecting your sales intuition so you always say the right words at the right time; Extensive examples, illustrations, and exercises in an easy-to-read format. If you are in sales, you make your living by talking. If you were a pilot, you would attend years of flight training school and many hours of simulator training before you were allowed in the cockpit of a jumbo jet. If you were a lawyer, you would intensely study law for several years and have to pass your state's bar exam to ensure your proficiency. If you are in sales, you need to study language and perfect your use of words because your most important competitive weapon is your mouth! Successful communication is at the foundation of all sales.
- Author BiographySteve W Martin is the founder of the Heavy Hitter sales training program. The Heavy Hitter sales philosophy has helped over 50,000 salespeople become top revenue producers at companies including IBM, McAfee, and Allstate Insurance. Martin is the author of several critically acclaimed books about enterprise sales. He also teaches sales strategy in the MBA program at the University of California, Berkeley, Haas Business School, which is ranked second in the nation by the Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Steve W. Martin
- PublisherTILIS Publishers
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLaguna Hills, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTILIS Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight688 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $25.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.