Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMetals are naturally present in our environment and trace amounts of metals are essential micronutrients for the growth of many marine organisms. However, excessive amounts of heavy metal can be toxic to marine life. In this book, the authors gather topical research from around the globe in the study of heavy metal sediments. Topics discussed in this compilation include the distribution of heavy metals and total petroleum hydrocarbons in soils near a petrochemical complex in China; heavy metals in coastal sea sediments of the eastern Adriatic Sea; environmental assessments of metal concentrations in select rivers, estuaries and coastal sediments; iron contamination in the Bizerte Lagoon of Tunisia and the correlation between millennial mining activities and heavy metal pollution in Spanish estuaries.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2012
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps.
- Weight394 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byLucia H. Sanz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.