All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed as an accompanying textbook for Hebrew instruction. It provides the student the greatest number of options for selecting and applying different teaching methods. The student's tasks of learning, looking up words, and reviewing are expedited through clear organization of the learning material. The work has a consistent two-color design, making unusual features easier to remember.
- Author BiographyMartin Krause, University ofHamburg; Michael Pietsch, Augustana Hochschule, Neuendettelsau; Martin Rosel, University of Rostock.
- Publisherde Gruyter
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series Titlede Gruyter Studium
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintde Gruyter
- Weight583 g
- Edited byMartin Rosel,Michael Pietsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.