Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis hardback pocket diary is illustrated throughout with Mairi Hedderwick's beautiful sketches of the Hebrides through the seasons. Featuring distinctive full-colour paintings by one of Scotland's best-loved authors and artists, this exquisite diary is a wonderful celebration of the extraordinary natural beauty of the Hebrides. The paintings have been collected over the past forty years and show the changing faces of the landscapes. Mairi's drawings range across many of the isles from Arran to Tiree, expertly capturing the essence of these beautiful and diverse islands.Following the huge success of the previous diaries, this new 2017 version is set to enjoy continued success.
- Author BiographyMairi Hedderwick was born in Gourock, Scotland. As a student she worked on the Isle of Coll in the Hebrides, beginning a life-longlove affair with islands and their small communities. Mairi's island world is delightfully reflected in the imaginary island of Struay where her perennially popular Katie Morag stories are set. As well as creating children's books Mairi writes and illustrates travel books for adults.
- Author(s)Mairi Hedderwick
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/01/2017
- Content NoteColour throughout
- Weight249 g
- Width110 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine18 mm
Most relevant reviews
- oz_imay22 Dec, 2016by
A Beautiful Present
This is a smallish pocket diary, the art is lovely and very compelling. The paper quality is nice. All in all good value.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.