All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Milton and Marlo Fauster die in a marshmallow-bear explosion, they get sent straight to Heck, an otherworldly reform school. Milton can understand why his kleptomaniac sister is here, but Milton is or was a model citizen. Has a mistake been made? Not according to Bea Elsa Bubb, the Principal of Darkness. She doesn t make mistakes. She personally sees to it that Heck whether it be home ec class with Lizzie Borden, ethics with Richard Nixon, or gym with Blackbeard the pirate is especially, well, heckish for the Fausters. Will Milton and Marlo find a way to escape? Or are they stuck here for all eternity, or until they turn eighteen, whichever comes first? The author umpteen clever allusions . . . make this book truly sparkle. Publishers Weekly, Starred
- Author BiographyDale E. Basye has been a journalist, a film critic, and a publisher of an arts and entertainment newspaper. He is currently a writer and creative director for several children s Web sites. He lives with his wife and son in Portland, Oregon. Please visit him on the Web at www.wherethebadkidsgo.com.
- Author(s)Dale E Basye
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleCircles of Heck
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYearling (imprint of Random House Children's Books)
- Out-of-print date24/11/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight208 g
- Width134 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bob Dob
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.