All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dark psychological drama was first produced in Norway in 1890 and depicts the evil machinations of a ruthless, nihilistic heroine: the infamous Hedda Gabler. Readers will discover a masterly exploration of the nature of evil, along with the potential for tragedy that lies in human frailty. A true masterpiece.
- Author BiographyOnly Shakespeare's plays are performed more frequently than those of Henrik Ibsen (1828-1906). The Norwegian playwright, theater director, and poet scandalized many of his contemporaries as he led the theater into the modern era by exploring the realities behind 19th-century social conventions.
- Author(s)Henrik Ibsen
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication18/03/1991
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight74 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.