All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJR Christensen, Founder and CEO of the world's largest hedge fund Omega Capital Management, is one of the most powerful men in the world. His performance without peers, and ability to profit from death and disaster highly clairvoyant. In collaboration with his long time friend and fellow Vietnam veteran, private military contractor Axiom's CEO Samuel Bradshaw, have forged an alliance of greed, murder, and devastation long hidden from prying eyes. Enter SEC investigator, Jack Miller. After receiving an anymous tip, Miller is thrust into a deadly and secretive world whose vicious secrets and unholy alliances threaten all they encounter. The race against time to discover the truth, and their need to protect it will place Jack in a frantic struggle for his own survival. And their final trades, and planned cataclysmic course of action, could alter the financial and political landscape of the world forever.
- Author BiographySM Sarkissian is an experienced financial professional, with a high tech background. He has applied his unique skills, attributes, and experience in pursuing a side effort of creating exciting and action packed thriller novels. His first novel, entitled Hedge, has both wowed it's readers and been called everything from a Riveting page turner to An awesome good time.
- Author(s)S M Sarkissian
- Date of Publication25/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.