All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes readers on a journey through the night to discover the world of cturnal animals living in their own backyards. This title focuses on hedgehogs, showcasing their behaviour, habitat, diet and the things they get up to when we're asleep!
- Author BiographyRebecca Rissman is an award-winning children's author and editor. Her writing has been praised by School Library Journal, Booklist, Creative Child Magazine, and Learning Magazine. She has written more than 200 books about history, culture, science, and art. She lives in Chicago, Illinois with her husband and two daughters. She enjoys yoga, reading, and cooking.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rissman
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRead and Learn: Night Safari
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.94Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $11.75
- AU $26.01Trending at AU $27.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.