All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLandmark study of Hegel's arguments for God as Trinity.
- Author BiographyCurrently Research Professor in Philosophy and Theology at the Oblate School of Theology, Dale M. Schlitt spent many years at Saint Paul University in Ottawa. His books include Divine Subjectivity: Understanding Hegel's Philosophy of Religion and Experience and Spirit: A Post-Hegelian Philosophical Theology.
- Author(s)Dale M. Schlitt
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication11/01/2012
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $26.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.