All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first collection of essays devoted to Heidegger's contribution to understanding modern science.
- Author BiographyTrish Glazebrook is Professor of Philosophy and Religion Studies at the University of North Texas and the author of Heidegger's Philosophy of Science.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTrish Glazebrook
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $83.84
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.