All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionI remember the time years ago when I would tell my son bedtime stories that made him smile and fall asleep with happy thoughts and pleasant dreams. No ghosts, ghouls and monsters. Happy stories, happy children. A story of Heidi and Huber, two teddy bears who live on a small mountain in Bavaria with their young owner Leisel. The first story sees Huber lost on the mountain and the second finishes after a trip to the zoo but matter where the bears are they will always be together and look forward to their many adventures.
- Author(s)Violet Bolton
- PublisherGrosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/08/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationClaygate
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGrosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/08/2014
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.