All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionSwapping the nine-to-five grind for the freedom of the great outdoors, Jonny Muir set off on a 5,000-mile cycling and walking odyssey. His mission? To visit the summit of the United Kingdom's 92 countries - in 92 days. Never mind unexploded shells in Yorkshire, biting bugs in the Cairngorms of the gruelling task of climbing the equivalent of 14 Everests, The Heights of Madness is a celebration of our homeland's high places. If you've ever wondered what the highest point in Norfolk is, or why 500,000 people climb Swdon every year, this is the book for you.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1981 and raised in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, Jonny Muir's early wanderings took him over the Lickey Hills, before he graduated to the giddier heights of the Lake District and Snowdonia.
- Author(s)Jonny Muir
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.