All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne s own home is usually considered to be an inviolable, reassuring place. Expressions such as there s place like home reveal the positive thoughts and the sense of well-being associated with one s dwelling. But what happens when an external threat is transferred into the subject s interior? In the present catalog, which features photography, installation, sculpture, and video art, 21 artists who work on a global scale take a stand on this unsettling subject, including Gregory Crewdson, Thomas Demand, and Hans Op de Beeck.
- Author BiographyVolker Adolphs is the curator of the modern artdepartmentat the Kunstmuseum Bonn and the author of Andrea Zaumseil Unbetretbare Orte: Zeichnungen, Fundstucke, Texte 2013.
- PublisherWienand Verlag
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWienand Verlag
- Weight871 g
- Edited byVolker Adolphs
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.