All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Separate sections for AS and A2 ensures students have the information they need at the right depth. * Exam preparation and advice at the end of each section help students understand what examiners are looking for and what style questions the exam board will set. * A more accessible AS format eases the transition from GCSE while the A2 section develops students' skills and helps them rise to the challenge of A Level exams.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication02/09/2003
- SubjectHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleHeinemann Advanced History
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps, ports.
- Weight402 g
- Width175 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRosemary Rees
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $28.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.