All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe presentation on Heinrich Heine to the Berlin Legal Association summarizes the stations of his life, the path of a German European in French exile.
- Author BiographyUrsula Stein, Technische Universitat Dresden.
- Author(s)Ursula Stein
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication13/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleSchriftenreihe der Juristischen Gesellschaft Zu Berlin
- Series Part/Volume Number188
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight91 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.