All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionHeinrich von Veldeke's adaptation of the Eneas was regarded even by the classical generation of Middle High German poets as a pioneering achievement. His immediate source, the Anglo-Norman Roman d'Eneas, offers, together with other sources, a logical starting-point for any interpretation of Veldeke's work. The last part of this volume, a translation of the Middle High German text into English, meets the needs of those medievalists who have kwledge of the Middle High German language.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Rodney Fisher was born in New Zealand in 1941. He studied at the University of Auckland (1960 - 1963), Wuerzburg (1964 - 65), and Cambridge (1965 -68). Since 1969 he has lectured at the University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand.
- Author(s)Rodney W. Fisher
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAustralian and New Zealand Studies in German Language and Literature
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published1992
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight300 g
- Width0 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Volume editorG. Schulz,John A. Asher
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.