All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHeinz Mack is one of Germany s most important contemporary artists. As co-founder of the ZERO movement, he has long been deeply rooted in the European avant-garde, and his uvre is an essential part of recent art history. This book presents the sculptural reliefs that are central to his artistic practice. Mack coined the term light-relief to describe his approach, a term that highlights the interplay between light and surface. With nearly three hundred color images, the book is the first to focus on Mack s reliefs, presenting works from 1952 to the present, including reliefs created in stone, wood, and even sand.
- Author BiographyRobert Fleck is an Austrian art historian and curator.
- Author(s)Robert Fleck,Uwe Fleckner
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication28/01/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Content Note280 colour
- Weight2980 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.